We pride ourselves in retaining a 100% natural ingredient base in each of our instant mixes. To bring you that authentic taste with an uncompromising emphasis on complete purity. Staying true to the Chitale policy of cent-percent authenticity in quality and hygiene, we solemnly assure you genuine instant mixes. So you know it’s unadulterated bliss when you taste it!
Preparation of Khaman
- Add 200 ml of water into the Khaman mix & mix it very slowly into batter.
- Stir batter to a minimum extent while mixing, otherwise khaman may become hard.
- Allow it to stand without disturbance, for five minutes.
- Apply oil to a Khaman pan & pour batter into it. Steam cook for 15 minutes as usual.
- Allow Khaman to cool for 5 minutes & cut it into pieces. Then heat 20g of oil. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, etc.
- Allow oil to cool for 2 minutes and then add 60 ml of water & sprinkle this mix evenly over the Khaman.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, grated coconut, fried green chilies etc.